Continues Expansion of Company’s Business Inkjet and Laser Printer Portfolio for Hybrid Work Environments
MELVILLE, NY, April 26, 2022 – With hybrid working environments now the new norm for many companies, remote employees need every tool available to help keep them productive at home, while businesses also need intuitive equipment for when staff does come to the office. To help bridge the gap between home and office, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to introduce six new printers designed to enhance productivity for hybrid workers and small businesses. These models include new features to help meet the latest market needs for convenience, workflow efficiency, and security.
“Canon is proud to deliver solutions designed to meet new customer needs through the continued expansion of the MAXIFY and imageCLASS printer lines,” says Isao “Sammy” Kobayashi, senior vice president and general manager of Canon U.S.A., Inc. “These new printers are designed to improve efficiency for small and home offices, while being versatile, eco-friendly, and time-saving tools.”
The new MAXIFY GX5020 printer is an extension of the Canon MegaTank Printer lineup utilizing a high-volume continuous ink supply system, which can significantly reduce ink costs by utilizing high-volume ink bottles. This technology also allows users to focus on their work and not get distracted by frequently replacing ink cartridges; and when bottles do need refilling, it is an easy-to-fill, “no mess” process. The MAXIFY GX5020 printer can hold up to 350 sheets of paper. Additional features include:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership & Increased Productivity –Thanks to low running costs of roughly two cents, coupled with high-volume ink bottles, it can produce approximately 14,000 sheets in color and approximately 6,000 sheets in black ink*.
- Small Footprint – Don’t let the size of the MAXIFY GX5020 printer fool you. While sufficiently compact to fit neatly in limited space, such as a retail store counter or medical reception desk, it delivers high productivity and efficiency.
- Print Quality & Media Versatility – The MAXIFY GX5020 printer delivers professional print quality via a four-color pigment-based ink system — sharp, crisp prints that are less likely to smudge. Plus, it offers the versatility to print a range of media from labels to banner papers, glossy media, envelopes and more.
The Canon MAXIFY GX5020 printer is also compatible with the new online version of PosterArtist, a poster creation program designed for all levels of users to create professional-looking posters, banners and signage, with a unique technology allows it to express four different textured looks in gold or silver to enhance the output. This application, that works across many supported compatible models of Canon devices including the imagePROGRAF, PIXMA, imageRUNNER ADVANCE, imageCLASS, imagePRESS and MAXIFY series, offers prepopulated templates in various categories including education, business, health, travel, hospitality, and many others that the user can customize to fit their needs.
Along with the launch of the new MAXIFY GX5020 printer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. is proud to announce the addition of three new models to its imageCLASS-branded black-and-white laser all-in-one portfolio:
- imageCLASS MF453dw – Three-in-one (print, scan, copy) at 40 pages per minute (ppm)**
- imageCLASS MF452dw – Four-in-one (print, scan, copy, fax) at 34 ppm**
- imageCLASS MF451dw – Three-in-one (print, scan, copy) at 34 ppm**
With their high-speed, crisp prints, user-friendly interface and …….