Are you a person of compassion? An advocate for justice? Someone who stands up for the rights of the vulnerable and speaks out for the marginalized, the exploited, and the forgotten? Do you believe in our calling as Christians to welcome the least of these and love our neighbor?
If you answered ‘yes’, to any of the above, World Relief, and millions of people around the world need you.
The Grants Management Manager is responsible for leading and managing all proposal development efforts for the Haiti office, including existing and new programmatic initiatives. This involves leading the process of developing narratives, budgets, and relevant attachments and coordinating inputs from all other staff relevant to the initiative at the field and home office level. The Grants Management Manager also maintains working relationships with donor, cluster leads, consortium members, and institutions at the Port au Prince level. The Grant Development Manager also identifies partners for joint partnership and implementation of programs and ensures further expansion of the Country office.
- Lead the development of all new and amended public funding proposals originating from the Haiti country office including narratives, budgets, and relevant attachments
- Identify potential funding opportunities and lead development, monitoring, and mitigation of key risks in program development and quality
- Lead grant design and start-up workshops and ensure the quality of handover to operations for project start-up and implementation
- Ensure high-quality systems and processes for grant acquisition are maintained, as well as systems for Acquisition Knowledge Management to meet organizational needs and standards
- Closely work with the Director of Programs and MEAL Manager for the development of the Country Strategy and proper implementation of the strategic plan at the Country Office in alignment with the Home Office Strategy
- Work with Director of Programs and MEAL Manager to come up with a Country Resource Acquisition strategy
- Coordinate among relevant program, finance, and operations staff for inputs on proposal materials
- Represent WRH with donors in Port au Prince including but not limited to USAID/BHA, EU, World Bank, and UN agencies
- Advise the Country Director and other senior management on strategy for program development and Go/No-Go decisions for specific funding opportunities
- Collaborate with the Program Officer and other support staff at the Home Office to develop USAID/ BHA and other donor proposals and other proposals being led at the home office
- Serve as the point person for WRH in any consortium development proposals in which WRH is a sub-recipient
- Work with the Program Officer at the Home Office to respond to support the development of private fundraising (foundations, major donors, and churches) materials and asks
- Support the WRH programs staff in monitoring and donor compliance for large awards as defined by the Country Director
- Work with other Program and M&E Staff in reviewing and finalizing all reports before submission to the Country Director or external audiences
- Build the capacity of other staff in key competency areas related to program development
- Support WR Haiti communication strategy especially in improving its Newsletter to the local and external audience satisfaction
- Any other tasks as assigned by the line manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in …….